My word for 2018:
My Choice

Sunday, June 14, 2015

If I dabble in thrills.

This is a wordle I wrote about six months ago. I am quite pleased with it as I have used the words in the order they were given, and then in the reversed order. There's no deep meaning, it's just an attempt to simply use the words. I would love to hear any opinions :-)

If I dabble in thrills will 
someone whack me over the head because 
I run through hallowed spaces 
blasting my way 
through stained glass windows 
my hunt for whatever will unfold 
brings a shallow conviction that 
I am the center of all this that 
my skills can reveal what 
I am searching for 

But this revelation that 
my skills were given to me so 
I could center myself sets 
all shallowness aside 
my life unfolds and 
my hunt slows down 
the stains that came from the blast 
are hallowed and 
whack by whack they are multiplied 
until the thrill is gone and 
I'm back to dabbling.......
-------------------
Wordle 171 - playing with these words:
dabble, thrill, whack, hallowed, blasts, stained,
hunt, unfolds, shallow, center, skill, reveal.


No comments: